WHAT ARE THE CHANGES?
- On May 11th, the Federal COVID State of Emergency officially ended. Regulations that were relaxed for clinicians during the pandemic, will be resuming.
- Patients who are prescribed controlled substances and have NEVER had an in-person appointment, will need to be seen IN PERSON, in order to continue receiving their prescriptions.
DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING?
- If you are currently taking controlled substances (such as most ADHD medications, sedatives and others) and you have NEVER been seen in-person, then you will need to call our office to schedule an in-person appointment. Please leave a message for us at 610-647-3959, option 3, letting us know the best time of day to return your call.
WHAT IF I DON'T TAKE ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES?
- We recommend that every patient have at least one in-person appointment, so that if controlled substances are needed at some point, the clinician can prescribe them immediately.
WHAT IF I'M NOT SURE IF MY MEDICATIONS ARE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES?
- We have already contacted the patients for whom this applies. However, if you have questions, please call our office at 610-647-3959 and leave a message on option 3. We will call you back and advise you on what is needed.
WILL ALL MY FUTURE APPOINTMENTS BE IN-PERSON?
- Only if you prefer that. We are required to see patients at least once in person, but after that, you may resume virtual appointments unless otherwise clinically indicated.
610-647-3959, option 3